Caring for your Turkish Towels
All Pippah Turkish towels, scarves, and robes should to be washed before their first use.
To keep them looking their best you need to follow the label care instructions and;
1. Wash in cold or very cool (30° celsius) temperatures
2. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
* Fabric softeners coat the towel fibres which reduces their absorbency.
3. Dry naturally, air dry (preferably flat in the shade), and never in the dryer.
4. Every month or so, add a cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle in your washing machine load whilst washing, this removes the build-up and residue that can collect and maintains the beauty and softness of the towel.
If there is a thread pull in the towel, it's not a big deal... You just need to gently pull the loose thread forward, snip it with scissors and remove. The weaving technique helps hold the shape of the towel and snipping one thread will not compromise the rest of the towel.
The tassels are hand knotted and can become unravelled over time. They just need to be re-tied.
Step One: Split into two sections and twist each section clockwise till fully twisted.
Step Two: Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction till fully twisted around each other.
Step Three: Tie a knot at the end of tassel.
You can message us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org