Pippah is an Australian business sourcing hand-crafted artisan pieces from around the globe. Our signature items has been our Turkish towel collection. Each piece has been chosen with the end goal of adding a little luxury into everyday, often overlooked parts of your day.
Being based on the Gold Coast, Queensland we have a quintessential Australian beach going, outdoor relaxed lifestyle. Having fallen in love with Turkish towels, over a decade ago when we went sailing from Bodrum, Turkey. Fast forward 5 years, 3 kids later and the benefits were highlighted again!
There are so much to love about Turkish towels, here are a few:
- Super absorbent, the moisture wicking powers are phenomenal
- Extra large in size
- Compact and lightweight (roll them to 25% of a normal terry towel)
- Fast drying
- All natural fibres - none of the fake plastic stuff in these babies!
- Flat-woven (which leads to all of the above and makes them resistant to sand too)
- Versatility - they are like your super towel - use them as a towel (if you want), but, they also make stunning throws, blankets, tablecloths, sarongs, cover-ups and because they are created with natural fibres (and are oh so soft and breathable) they make the best blanket for babies.
Each of our creations are made with love, to be loved.
Our family is Mum and Wife (me), my Husband and three very active little guys; aged 9, 6 and the youngest and most demanding, 4.
As we grow we aim to provide products that are grounded in the philosophy of, Practical Luxuries.
If you ever wish to contact us, please send through an email to - email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Thanks for visiting, hope you come back again soon!